Thursday, January 20, 2011

Curiosity Killed the Cat

"I don't know how, I don't know where to start."

Pinjam sat lirik lagu Always Remember dari Outlandish.

Haha. I am being a weirdo, like always~

Don't try to understand me because you will not understand a thing what I am writing. Haha.

My high level of curiosity on certain matters sometimes lead to a deeper confusion of mind. I just can't help myself to do some amateur investigating. Reasons? Well, I adore mysteries.

I always think that when people writes or talks or behave, they sort of indicating that they have their own code for us to crack it, for us to understand deeper on what they truly want to tell, to say. Try to crack it and you will be a crack-a-doodle in no time at all. Hahahaha..

Understanding human is far more difficult than learning your a.b.c.
Even I don't understand myself. Woohooo.

And I want to stop writing before I start rambling endlessly without any clue what actually I am writing.

See? I told you I am a weirdo. So don't even try to decipher my code of behaviour.

No comments: