Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Put that aside & look here

Sometimes you need to put aside your phone, your laptop, your ipad, etc for just a second.

When there are people around you, wouldn't it be nice to be able to communicate and strike a decent conversation? What do you feel when they find it interesting to be focusing on their gadgets rather than talking to you? I find it to be annoying, boring and sad. Why? Because my gadgets isn't that cool as theirs! Hahaha. Kidding! Solely because we didn't grab the chance that we had to get to know each other.

Having said that doesn't mean that I detest technologies. It's just that you just have to know when it's the right time or not to make use of it.


You may or may not agree with me, but I'm just putting these thought of mine in writing as a reminder to myself.

No comments: