Thursday, July 7, 2011

Low attention span



You may see me looking all interested and giving my utmost attention, but actually I'm drifting away. I'll be listening to the lecture and then kapoomph! Suddenly I'll be thinking of something else and then suddenly kapoomph again! I'll be staring back at the lecturer/trainer thinking what did I missed just now. Kapoomph poomph again, my mind goes blank. Hahaha. Luckily it did not happened all the time. I'll be the most attentive person in the whole wide world when something interesting and amusing being presented to me. Well, who doesn't?

3 comments:

jaja said...

ahaha.. cntk lukisan, kamu mmg creative! >..<

Encik Jay Xi said...

cantik lukisan, setuju jaja. cuma....awak tudung labuh la...ape tudung mcm tu.

The Traveller said...

hehehe..tq.
noted, next time tudung akn diberi perhatian lebey. hohoho.