Sunday, August 12, 2012

I prefer to listen...

Not everyone prefer talking than listening.
Take me for instance.
I prefer to listen than to talk.
My ayah always say: "Kalau semua orang sama, senang lah."
Thus, I strongly object when people say: "Everyone prefer to talk than to listen." 

It may be tiring for you to listen, but it is not for some people like me. For me, I find it tiring to speak than to listen.

Rambut mungkin sama warna tapi hati lain-lain. Eh silap, sekarang rambut pun macam-macam warna. Apa eh? Oh, yang ni ok kot:

"Semua orang ada tahi hidung, tapi masing-masing ada cara dan gaya nak korek."

1 comment:

Encik Jay Xi said...

ever wonder something you should have said, but you not. then u imagining, what if i said this, and that, the the response would be this and that, and ... at least you speak your mind. unless, not even your mind speaking much. anyway, that what was happened to me... from that, i learn to speak my mind...sometimes.
my 5 cents (new one)