Monday, July 1, 2013

FY2013/2014

Goodbye to FY2012/2013.

From the first day I entered gcad up until recently, I have always been in the same section with the same team (okay, it's not the same people throughout these almost 4 years; but most of the time it's the same people). I came to love each and every single person in the team as my dear friends. Thus, it's quite sad for me for not being able to work with them anymore (not at all is impossible, what I mean here is I will work with them but not as frequent and not the same as before). Well, changes will always knock on our doors whether we like it or not. It's actually depends on us on how we handle it. Having said that, I will now learn to let go and embrace new environment.

Welcome to FY2013/2014!


New financial year means new section, new manager and new team. Everything is new. To tell you the truth, I am a bit scared actually. I'm scared of the new team composition as I have never work with most of them. I'm scared of the work itself as almost all of the stuff that I will audit is somewhat new to me. I'm scared of the new manager who is sitting right next to me in the office. The list of what I'm scared of can go on and on and on. Having said that, this should be stopped! Life goes on and I have to stop being a scaredy-cat! Keep moving forward!

  Wish me luck!

No comments: