Sunday, November 7, 2010

Of there & here

Oh dear. Am I still having the post-back for good syndromes after almost 2 years coming back? My oh my. This is bad, really bad. I misses Brisbane so bad that I wish I can go back there!

Well, this is normal (I think!) considering the facts that I have learnt a lot about life there and Brisbane was the place that helps me to become who I am today.

There are soooo many things in Brisbane that I misses! Not only things, but people as well! Among them are:

1. Ashabul Brisbane.
  • My friends are the ones that I missed the most. We have gone through a lot during our stays in Brissy in which I will keep the memories close to my heart. Not only the sweet one but the bitter one as well. I'll remember the time when a drunken man shouted at us, the time when we sell "jeli gedik" at Bazar Ramadhan at Guyatt Park, the time we had D.E.A.R., the time when we had BrisBond, the time when we had LOST game, the time when we did mosque hopping, the time we celebrated Eid, the time when we shed tears, the time when we were happy & most importantly, the time when we were all together regardless of whether it's a good time or bad time.
2. 1/179 Sir Fred Schonell Drive, 4067 St.Lucia, Queensland, Australia.
  • Home sweet home. I still remember the address!!! This is the place that I had been living for almost 2 years in Brissy. This place holds so many memories that are dear to my heart. My dear housemates help me to become a better person & I am very thankful for having them as my housemates. Not to forget, my neighbours! You know who you are, dear neighbours (7/179)!
3. St. Lucia Campus, University of Queensland.
  • Should I explain more? This is the place where I had my education! Thanks JPA for sponsoring me!! hehehe *wink*. I learnt a lot there, and I am glad I studied there. There is no better place for me to further my studies than there.
4. CityCat!
  • Miaoo! Ahahaha. Taking a ride on a CityCat always cheer me up.
5. EasyWay.
  • Nyum2!! Tasty pearl milk tea! A must drink for all pearl milk tea lovers. Everytime I went to the city, i will definitely buy this!
6. Translink.
  • How I wish the public transport in Malaysia is as good as in Australia. Hmmm. I miss taking the bus ride, train ride & the citycat ride in Brissy. It's convenient and cheap! Haha.
7. Market day at Uni.
  • Every Wednesday is a Market Day at uni. You can buy all sort of cheap things there, books to be precise. Not new ones, but old ones. But, still, it's books we are talking about! I am a freaking book lovers! Ahaha. I can also buy all those cute stuffs at one of the stalls there. In fact, I still had the coin purse which only cost me 1 dollar that I bought there with me in Malaysia, & still using it! I also bought the Doraemon pens that I loved there! Ahhh, not to forget, the strawberries sold at Market day. It was fantastic. The strawberries are huge and wonderful. I love to ate it just like that or dipped it into the mouthwatering chocolate dips. Uuuu, I want that!
Ahh, memories! There are so many more that I want to write, but my fingers forbade me to do that. They kinda hinting that they need rest! ahahaha.

p/s: I'll keep the memories in my heart.

No comments: